Next steps AI in Industry
“Maintenance as a driver of digitization””
Recently, in various settings, we have already talked a lot about AI and digitalization within the industry in the Northern Netherlands. This topic, among others, was discussed during the break-out session “Maintenance as a driver of digitalization” during The AI Congress on Oct. 28 at the Forum in Groningen. The breakout session discussed project initiatives underway or to be launched. Think of the national “Predictive Maintenance” project with regional use cases and the regional valorization projects through SNN but also the “Smart Sustainable mAIntenance” learning community.
With all the challenges of the present out there, we need each other. We would like to work together with you from the AI Hub North Netherlands on (new) project proposals that we can all learn from and thus help the North Dutch industry move forward. This very year, we want to take the first steps toward consortium formation and project proposals. We are supported in this effort by Prof. Dr. Ing. Jan Post and TNO. Early next year we will continue to develop the various projects in concrete terms. Now into the content!
Walk-in: 09:00 – 09:30 a.m.
- Digitization Program Industry North Netherlands
- Industry update + review of the conference
- Funding opportunities and process
- Bring in cases of digitization in industry (e.g., data sharing)
- Introduction of cases around the theme “Smart Sustainable mAIntenance” (including predictive maintenance)
- Human Capital – including the “Smart Sustainable mAIntenance” Learning Community concept. (learning, working, innovating)
Where: Bytesnet, De Bunders 1, Groningen
When: Tuesday, Dec. 13
Time: 09:00 – 12:00 a.m.