Follow-up session | Human Capital “Digitization is People’s Work”
As promised in mid-December, we would get back to you with an invitation for a follow-up session “Digitalization is People’s Work” this spring. The date is known.
We would therefore like to invite you to Tuesday, March 7, from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m., location: Bytesnet, Groningen.
During this in-depth session, we will dive into the depths of how you as an organization strengthen the transition on content and with your employees. Therefore, this session is intended exclusively for employers and HRM Managers.
This in-depth meeting will cover the following topics:
- How to transform into a data-driven and digital organization (with great examples of fellow employers who are actively working on this);
- How can you ensure that employees also take direction in this development? You will get an insight into how you can activate that direction in your employees, how you can gain insight into the (unused) potential within your organization and how you can get your employees to move accordingly.
- Regional and national initiatives and funding opportunities around lifelong learning and Learning Communities are also discussed;
- In conversation with other employers from different sectors: how do you handle strategic vision for this and practical implementation? Explore together where needs lie to take that step further for your own organization;
- Determine need for possible follow-up or for a regional Human Capital roadmap, which would serve you well as an employer.
This session will be facilitated by Willeke Klinker of the NL AIC and Anneke Post of Mobility Network North Netherlands, among others.
When: Tuesday, March 7
Time: Walk-in: 2:00 p.m. – start: 2:30 – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Bytesnet, De Bunders 1, 9747 AX Groningen